Re: [IP] Type 2 Question

In a message dated 11/5/01 7:44:06 AM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< J&E [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
 > It's 126 or higher, isn't it? Wouldn't that be over 125?
 Depends on how precisely it's measured.  Some equipment is capable of 125.4
 for example.
 Yeah, yeah - more picky, picky, picky!  8-) >>

Hey Jim

Picky, picky, picky is good! :-)  And I'm writing to say that you were
correct -- it's a fasting BG of 126 and over for a diagnosis of diabetes. I
shoulda looked it up instead of relying on my increasingly fading memory. lol

Jan and Elvis