RE: [IP] Novolog vs Humalog (was Jake's A1C)

Sylvia [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> This is our experience only and may differ from you or others
> who try it!

I've heard enough to ask my endo for the prescription to try it.  But at the
Atlanta Diabetes University, I asked several sources, Novo reps among them,
if there was any clinical evidence of a difference, and so far none has been
detected.  That doesn't mean that the anecdotal evidence is wrong (like I
said, I'm going to try it myself!).

It seems to be very much YMMV as I spoke to one person (a MiniMed rep) who's
just finishing up a trial period (for Dr. Bode) and *HATES* Novolog.  It has
given her the immune reaction that others are reporting for Humalog.  She's
starting the CGMS today and when it's done, she's back to Humalog.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR