RE: [IP] C- Peptide Test Why & What

Have fun Sue.  I had to take 3 of these C Peptide tests until I reached the
# that was acceptable (which by the way is a .05)....It shows that we need
to be on insulin from what I gather......finally found that when I went to
take test when my b.g. was really low, that was when it came out to their

They will not accept letters from the dr...they go only by the C Peptide

Very weird and frustrating to say the least...took me almost 6 mos to do

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00