RE: [IP] C- Peptide Test Why & What

Have fun Sue.  I had to take 3 of these C Peptide tests until I reached the
# that was acceptable (which by the way is a .05)....It shows that we need
to be on insulin from what I gather......finally found that when I went to
take test when my b.g. was really low, that was when it came out to their
acceptance...

They will not accept letters from the dr...they go only by the C Peptide
results....

Very weird and frustrating to say the least...took me almost 6 mos to do
this!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00