Re: [IP] Type 2 Question

hey linda
my dad is going through the same thing!
he went for blood work about 3 months ago and he was supposed to have a
fasting done (but of course he at breakfast that morning) and his blood sugar
was 176 or so...
the doctors freaked they thought it was his actual fasting etc.
so about 2 weeks ago he went and did his fasting right  lol
but his sugar was 132 or so...so yes they are trying the diet and exercise
but beyone that i have no clue what to tell him!
he saw me go through so much with my diabetes...that i can only imagine what
is going through his head right about now....
yes anything on type 2 would be great!!
pumping since 04-01 with my Jett  :o)