Re: [IP] Type 2 Question

In a message dated 11/4/01 7:53:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > According to American Diabetes Association guidelines, which say that
 > than one fasting BG level over 125 is full-blown, full-fledged, diabetes,
 > yes, she does appear to have diabetes.
 Actually, it's 126, not 125 (I know . . . picky, picky, picky!).  This
 standard has been in place for about three years.  Prior to that it was two
 fasting BGs over 140 which was probably being used at the time the tests
 were done.  The other standard is (and was) any random BG over 200.

It's 126 or higher, isn't it? Wouldn't that be over 125?