Re: [IP] Type 2 Question

> According to American Diabetes Association guidelines, which say that more
> than one fasting BG level over 125 is full-blown, full-fledged, diabetes,
> yes, she does appear to have diabetes.

Actually, it's 126, not 125 (I know . . . picky, picky, picky!).  This
standard has been in place for about three years.  Prior to that it was two
fasting BGs over 140 which was probably being used at the time the tests
were done.  The other standard is (and was) any random BG over 200.

Jim Handsfield