[IP] Re: Believe it or Not:Driving with Low BS

 >> My friend drove around town for about 2 hours with a low BS.
There are two main facts: (1) during this time nobody noticed anything
different, no interaction not normal,
(2) not every site was stored in memory as the drive progressed. There were
lots of not stored events. Gaps of memory.
The only thing I could come up with is when the BS gets low enough the
memory is depleted of glucose first and stops it's function, while the
visual-mechanical function (driving) remains functional. After the trip was
completed, fast acting carbos kicked in and both functions were normal.
Has anyone else had this experence.
Eddie <<

Yes, of course.  I've also had some in which I remembered everything and
was rolling on the floor, and many with no change in memory or
interactions, and every variation of each.  My lows have changed greatly
over time (35 years).  It is a YMMV and may never be replicated again for
him/her.  At least for me, this are some of the things I need to be on the
watch for.  Just because something was a certain way in the past doesn't
mean it will always be that way, but then again it may.  I also wouldn't
count on the visual driving to remain normal in the future.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Batteries last 10 minutes less than needed.