Re: [IP] Jake's first A1C w/ pump

In a message dated 11/3/01 7:19:25 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< We have changed to Quicksets and to Novolog and love both! No more
taping/gluing problems and our sites are lasting much longer/w/out pain.
To anyone that has changed from Humalog to Novolog insulin, are your basals,
boluses, and carb ratio's the same? >>

At the risk of being hurled a slew of newbie darts, can anyone please tell me
if Humalog insulin causes site problems and why and what the difference
between Humalog and Novolog are? I've gotten the impression from various
posts that the former is true but it was never quite clear.
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon