RE: [IP] Input Please - Questions for a New Doc

My doctor back in NY was an internist and not an endo but he took very good
care of me and was very thorough in exams everytime I saw him...he was my
doctor from the age of 17 until 41 when I moved to Florida....

Took me a long time to find a doctor I liked down here and she is an endo
and all she does is check my log, discuss my b.g., check my lungs and heart
and that's it.  She asks if I've been to the retinologist for my eyes which
I do faithfully and for mammograms which I go for every 6 mos (high

Hmmmm, and I do believe endos charge more than a regular doctor....but do a
lot less....

so all in all, you're lucky and I hope the endo keeps doing that for you :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00