Re: [IP] Tape suggestions?

  We are still using the Mastisol.  We had SOOOOO much trouble with sites not
sticking in the beginning that I'm almost afraid to NOT use it, even with the
Quick Sets (which we absolutely love!).  And because Josh is the one who has
to get poked I don't even think he would let me not use the Mastisol.  Since
things are working so well now, especially with the Novolog, I don't want to
change anything and chance having things go bad.

  I'm very glad to hear that things are going well for you and Jake.  When is
Jake's BD.  Josh turns 10 in Dec.  How long has Jake been DM?  It was 4 years
for us this past August, and Josh's 2 year pump anniversary is Dec also.

  Well, thanks for writing.  I do enjoy hearing from other parents.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua