Re: [IP] Started pumping Thursday afternoon!!

Sylvia what I meant was it will be nice once we get adjusted and only check
once a night instead of almost every 2 hours like we are right now for few
days.  I have always checked my son at night even when he was on injections.
Having to do it once will be much easier than 3 times a night.  So far, we
are all very pleased with the pump.  I am feeling much better about it today
- its day 3.  This is going to work and be great for my son!!