[IP] My appeal letter to BC/BS of Michigan (kinda long)

I've written my letter that I will submit to BC/BS of Michigan to appeal
their payment for only 200 test strips rather than the 300 strips my endo
and I think I should have each month. I think I've covered all the bases,
but am open for any suggestions. Thanks!

RoseLea (armed and fighting)