Re: [IP] Well it only took 2 years

We get two months worth of strips (600) for one copay with BCBS. But we are
starting a war of our own. We now have BCBS through both hubby and I and
they don't want to pay all copays. There  is no reason to pay them two
premiums and still have to pay copays. I have to get started on my war Mon.
Good luck with yours. We didn't have  any prob. getting 300 a month.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 10
Elkmont, AL