[IP] Jake's first A1C w/ pump

Just wanted to let everyone know that even w/ our initial taping and site
problems, Jake's first 2 months of pumping A1C was 7.4%. When we started it
had been 8.9%! So we are very happy and look to see an even better A1C next
time. We have changed to Quicksets and to Novolog and love both! No more
taping/gluing problems and our sites are lasting much longer/w/out pain.
To anyone that has changed from Humalog to Novolog insulin, are your basals,
boluses, and carb ratio's the same? Our's have not changed, except for the
first night we had some terrible lows, but have slowly gotten back to the
same rates as w/ Humalog before. Just curious... Trena (mom2Jake)