[IP] high b/g NIGHTMARE!! LONG

Pam wrote about a recent experience at ER for treatment of a high blood
sugar.  The treatment certainly doesn't seem to have been handled very well.
What a terrible experience Pam!   I've read several negative things about ER
treatment that people with diabetes receive.  Has anyone had a poistive
experience?  Thus far we've been very fortunate in being able to treat Cory's
highs at home.  Sometimes, it takes awhile - but he's only had a couple that
hit the 500's and also only a few in the 400's.  Hope you never have to go
back there, Pam.