[IP] Low Blood sugars

I thought one of the reasons for getting a pump was to
avoid low blood sugars - now I'm reading a bunch of
posts like the following and thinking: is my pump
really going to help me avoid those low sugars?  I
have been in the low 50's twice during the last two
days and it affected my thinking and site which is
surprising, because that is not THAT low.

Please don't tell me the pump won't help that!!

Pat (pumped, but running on empty still)

* * * *

19 once, it was pretty scary. I couldn't talk, but i
sorta understoood
what was happening around me. I ok though, but my
rebound sugar was
450 or something, after eating so much.

email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] How
Have You Gone? >Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:03:48 -0500
> >Hi Guys! >
>Question...How low have you gone and NOT passed
out...last night I has
32 and this morning a 34. I've never passed out, but I
usually get a
warning >around 65 or so. I guess I'll make a few
adjustments. I was
curious ...how low have you gone. > >Blessings, >Lisa

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.