Re: [IP] Infusion set for small 6 yr. old

My friend's 5yr old son started the pump and their endo made them use the
Silhouette too. It was a nightmare holding him down to insert it and they had
problems getting it to stay in too. After talking to others, she ordered the
Quicksets 6mm  w/ quickset inserter and loves it! She can change his sites
now in his sleep! Hope this helps,. By the way, I do not know why their endo
made them start w/ the Silhouettes, but it seems like from this IP list a lot
do. So I would ask before changing. My friend did not ask, but they were
ready to give up pumping if the new Quicksets didn't work better for Ryan.
Trena (mom2Jake)