Re: [IP] Re: Changing Lancets and Quiksets

In a message dated 10/30/2001 6:36:46 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> By the way, we just tried MM Quiksets last night, she didnt even notice when
> I used the serter, that the set was already in. Eileen said  it didnt hurt
> at all..she loved it. I had trouble with the disconnect, but she took a
> shower and disconnected like she's been doing it for a long time. She has
> also commented that she likes having not to "tape up". So far, everything
> looks good.

Us too! I believe they are the greatest thing about the pumps yet! We were so
discouraged from losing sites w/Softserters and Humalog and tape junk. We
found the Mastisol and the Tincture of Benzoine worked, but it was a lot more
work to do it than the Quicksets take. Trena (mom2Jake)