Re: [IP] Tape suggestions?

Sylvia, We were having to do all that w/ Jake's (age 10) sites too to get
them to stay stuck, but then we were told to try the new mm quicksets, we did
and they are wonderful! They stay w/out anything.Just clean the site and
infuse, we haven't lost one in the last 2 weeks of starting them(that
includes football practice, sweating and bathing).
The mastisol worked for us too, but it's much simpler to just mash the
quickset inserter buttons and be done with it. I'm not sure what kind of tape
is on the quicksets, but it stays stuck and does not irritate Jake's skin at
all. Hope this might help! PS. We are a huge fan of Novolog too! The site we
have in now is 4 days old and working beautifully w/ the Novolog. I am fixing
to have to make him bathe tonite and change it. After the first 2 months of
pumping w/ Humalog and having to reinfuse every other day because of sites
going bad, he thinks it's a neat experiment and  wants to see just how long
the Novolog site will last! Good luck! Trena(mom2Jake)