Re: [IP] Started pumping Thursday afternoon!!

Sherry whose son just went on the pump...states that she is sure that in a
few weeks she feels they will be adjusted and not feel the need to check all
of the time in the middle of the night for lows.......we have been pumping
almost 2 years and I'm only just now allowing myself some nights where I
don't get up at 3:30-4:00am to check on Josh.  It depends on what time I go
to bed or what activity level Josh was at during the day on whether I get up
and check.  I guess I just sleep better knowing!

  It does take some time to get things adjusted but let me twll you....the
pump is FANTASTIC!!!!  and we would NEVER think of going back to injections.
How archaic would that be??!!!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua