Re: [IP] Infusion set for small 6 yr. old

mt daughter got the pump around that age and we use the soft set. I have
tried to get her to use the other but she is afraid of it hurting too bad.
The soft set shoots it in kind of like a air gun works. So it is much faster
and is in before they even know it!! I think the other might would stay in
better or the dressings may be better is why I tried to get her to use the
other one!