[IP] SilSerter

Friends --

At today's Atlanta Diabetes University, visiting the MiniMed table, I saw and
handled the new Sil-serter, to be formally released and available on the
fifteenth of this month.  The reps weren't able to tell me how much it will
cost.  It inserts the Silhouette at about a 25 degree angle - maybe a little

Jim Handsfield