Re: [IP] How Low Have You Gone?

>Question...How low have you gone and NOT passed out.

When I was a kid, before routine finger stick blood testing (must have been
'67 or '68) at diabetic camp (Tennessee Camp for Diabetic Children) the
routine was that once a week  we all lined up at the clinic before
breakfast and had blood drawn for fasting blood sugars. The first week,
several days after the blood test, the doctor called me in to ask if I had
felt alright or had any problems on the morning of the test (No, everything
seemed normal) because the result had come back at 9 mg/dl. The second week
the doctor interviewed me before the sample was taken and made some notes
on my general condition (All normal). This result was 16 mg/dl.