[IP] highs after basal test ends

When I did my basal test last week, I also went very
high after lunch.  I assume it is because there is
overlap from boluses normally, and, of course, since I
did not bolus all morning, there was no overlaping
I didn't make bolus adjustments based on what happened
that afternoon, because it would just mean that I
would go low the next day when I would have overlap
from my breakfast bolus.
One difference is that I am using Humalog while you
are using Novolog which I thought was supposed to have
a shorter duration.
Regardless, I think all we can do is verify that our
basals are correct so that we can skip meals, sleep
late, etc. but then adjust bolus's based on patterns
that occur when we are eating normally.

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.