[IP] To Julie

I have felt this very same way.  I believe my burden is the diabetes at
times.  At times I feel it is a blessing, I have not been a drug addict or
achololic which is I believe worse.  Many people fight addictions daily,
many people fight other diseases daily, look at Michael J. Fox and
Christopher Reed.  I have found help in addressing the depression with meds
and also in simply reading Gods Word. There are Christian Websites
also...one I know of is www.wels.net. Their are many comforting passages and
if you think about it you are still alive to see the beauty of nature or
whatever you do enjoy.  You need to bring enjoyment and find things you feel
are blessings and surround yourself with them for comfort as well as burden.
You just need a balance.  Most humans are burdened with something, they just
don't share it!  Peace be with you!  Learn to find it!  It has helped me and
I still need to face my DM burden daily.  Somedays are better than others,
try to find joy in little things and not dwell on negative.  I know it is
not easy, you will be in my prayers!  Felicia