Re: [IP] How Low Have You Gone?

As much as it can vary from person to person I think it can also
vary with an individual and the timing. During daytime hours and
exercising or overestimating for bolusing I have gone as low as 19
and been fully awake, talking, and other wise not showing signs of
having a low bs. On the other hand, I have waken up my husband
from groaning and been completely out of it with a bs of 30 and
needed glucogon to get it together again. These are the times that
give me the low bg headache from h#ll etc.. but I think that is
because my blood sugar has been low for a longer amount of time
Gail

Hi Guys!

Question...How low have you gone and NOT passed out...last night I has a 32 and this morning a 34. I've never passed out, but I usually get a low warning
around 65 or so. I guess I'll make a few adjustments. I was just curious ...how low have you gone.

Blessings,
Lisa

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of surles.vcf]