Re: [IP] Input Please - Questions for a New Doc

well i dont have a question.....
but i have a fairly new doctor for myself...and this is the first
endocrinologist who has actually taken the time to look at my eyes & feet!
i have been a diabetic for 12 years and im 26...so maybe it is because i am
young...but i was completely amazed...no one ever cared/or put much thought
into my eyes & feet!  needless to say this is my doctor & the lovely doctor
who has put me on my wonderful pump!!

good luck
debbie pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :o)