Re: [IP] formula for exercise

email @ redacted wrote:
> A month or so ago I read about exercise on this listing. It told what 30 min.
> of execise did(I believe lower BS)  What 40 mins of exercise did (I believe
> work of ?? calories???Any way I don't remember...If someone could send that
> back through this listing I would appreciate it as I am walking for 60 mins a
> day and would like to know exactly what that is doing!!!! Thanks!

A Search done at the website for "exercise" over the last 2 months on the US
list returned 62 items. Of those there were 3 in the month of October that had a
relevance of 1000. I'm sure you can easily find the specific post you were
talking of by using this Search tool. If not, write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
and the Admin on duty will be glad to help you out.   :>)

George Lovelace