Re: [IP] Favorite Pump Sight?

I also started on .7 units per hour (back in August), but that will quickly
change. I worked closely with my endo and we made adjustments based on my bs
readings within the first week. Now I have different settings for probably
4-5 different times a day. I actually prefer the upper and lower abdomen
because I like to see what I'm doing and can't see my behind well enough to
use it. Plus I sit all day at work. I use the disetronic tenders so I'm
limited on where I can insert because of the angle needed.Good luck. You will
love it.

Barb in Pittsburgh