[IP] IP] Another reminder-Life gets better every day...

My husband and I own a 7- Eleven in ST. Louis, we have not heard anything
about this.  Can you tell me what city in Michigan you are in.  I would love
to be able to get this at our store.  This is the biggest thing my son has
missed since he was diagnosed.  He never missed the candy and junk food that
we have, it was the slurpees. If we would get it in our store, between our
son and 3 diabetic employees there would be no need for real customers -