Re: [IP] How Low Have You Gone?

In a message dated 11/2/01 12:28:28 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I normally have symptoms around 60, but was mistaking them for
being tired from working.  >>

I don't recall my exact lowest number but know it was in the twenties. Like
Jon, I have many times mistaken lows for being tired. Especially in the last
two years. I'm not surprised since I've known from the beginning that
symptoms can become dull over time. I've become so fearful of getting lows
that I tend to take too little insulin when I'm exercising or doing something
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon