[IP] Mailing List for Blind or Visually Handicapped Pump Users?

Dear members,

We received this request at the HELP desk today.

 >I am a totally Blind user of  Disetronics HTRON.  Disetronics has blind
 >diabetics considering the use of a pump call me.  I have thought how nice it
 >might be for those of us with visual impairment to have an E-Group, as we do
 >have our own set of issues with using a pump and controlling our diabetes.

Since this is something we have been thinking about for a while, we'd like
to know how much interest there would be in a list for blind or visually
impaired pumpers.  If you would be interested in seeing us start something
like this, please send a reply email to the list with the same subject line.

Thank you for your time and attention,

IP-Admin group