Re: [IP] high b/g NIGHTMARE!! LONG

In a message dated 11/2/2001 10:14:44 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> way threw my hand and when my husband took me into the er I was in shock!!!
> They had me sitting there asking me what happened and how long what
> insurance

Sounds like the time I was rushed to the ER by my best friend and the
receptionist was asking me what's wrong and asking me to see my id and
insurance card which I had no clue what she was saying and I was screaming at
her and she was screaming back and finally one of the doctors walking near
heard me say my sugar was 23 and triage was right there and they put me on
the bed and started the D-50...
Needless to say, from what I heard from someone, that receptionist got fired
or transferred.....