Re: [IP] Re: Insuance - - for Sherry

In a message dated 11/2/01 10:49:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< n an upcomming issue of ~Diabetes Review~ our resident Editor, Jan Chait,
 be discussing insurance and the means for obtaining coverage. >>

Ahem, George. It's Diabetes Interview. November issue. And, I'm told, you can
all see an actual picture of George in there -- not the cartoon George that's
on the members page. (I don't have my issue yet.)

Jan (Chait) and Elvis
resident editor <g>