Re: [IP] Re: Insuance - - for Sherry

email @ redacted wrote:
> Sherry - -
> I am not a business expert by any means, but here in Cleveland there is an
> organization called COSE (Council on Small Enterprises) that when you are an
> owner of a small business, then you can join COSE and get good insurance.  Is
> there a group like our COSE in your area?  Maybe contact your local Better
> Business Bureau? Or a local organization for small businesses?
> Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT

In an upcomming issue of ~Diabetes Review~ our resident Editor, Jan Chait, will
be discussing insurance and the means for obtaining coverage. I know from my own
experience that these business groups such as Roxanne has mentioned (COSE,
Chambers of Commerce, NFIB, NASE) offer some reasonable coverages and affordable
premiums. If you need insurance, there is an answer out there that will fit your
need and hopefully your budget too.