[IP] Re:medic alert ID

On the subject of medic alert ID's and info that is on them - I can say that
we got one from Medic Alert when Cory was first dx'd and it has all his
health conditions listed on it.  Then I took it to a local jewelry store and
had his first name engraved on it.  I just thought that if he was in a coma
it might help if someone was calling him by his name.  He also has a medical
ID card that goes in his wallet -- you know the wallet he never carries!
This has his name, primary phsycian's name and phone number, endo's name and
phone number, parent's name and # and other contact then it also has
insurance info on it.
Remember we can always get things engraved at jewlery stores - just make sure
you get a regular size ID not a real small one.