[IP] I'm ready to scream

Hi all:
Well, I did another fasting today from when I got up until 2 PM and starved
myself but I figured I had to let all the morning basals run their course
before I ate anything.

My basals were really good and I had to lower one .1 but other than that
they ran really good.

At 2 PM I ate a whole wheat matzah (18 gr), put some spicy mustard on it (0
gr) and 2 slices of veggie cheese (<1 gr) and bolused for it.  Within 2 hrs
my b.g. was 273 and at 3 hrs 278.

I ate dinner and bolused for 55 gr. on a 1/15 which I always take and 2 1/2
hrs later I was up to 391.

Aghhhhhh!!!!  I don't understand what is going on.  I am now using novalog.

Question here...since my basals are ok and I've tried bolusing breakfast on
a 1/12 and wind up in 300's 2 hrs later and now see the same thing after
eating with a 1/15 do you think I should raise my bolus?  I've always been
on a 1/15 but basals are nearly perfect....I don't think I'll crash since
the basals are ok....it's either this or this insulin just isn't working on
me with my food....

Help please!!!  I'm about to just sit down and cry.

Thx for all.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00