[IP] Another reminder-Life gets better every day...

I think this may only apply to people living in Michigan, but effective
October 31st , all 7 Eleven stores are carrying Crystal Light Slurpees. No
calories, no Carbs.  My daughter has been wanting a slurpee for 41/2 years.
She is 11 years old.    We have had one 3 days in a row. ( I don't think they
have great flavor , but she sure is happy.)
Pumping also made Halloween fun again, instead of stressful .   Her bg's have
been awesome.

Thanks for all your support
Kim and Kaitlyn