Re: [IP] Babies/Toddlers drinking milk

If you're concerned about raw milk (the drinking kind), you can always
substitue soy milk instead.  Nutritionally it is the same as cow's milk if it
is the enriched variety, and if baby doesn't know the difference then it
won't matter to her.  My daughter (3) has used this since 15 months because
of a milk sensitivity.

As far as a diabetes link.  The preliminary research results I heard about 8
years ago seemed to indicate that there is no connection between milk protein
and diabetes.  Good luck.

Katie V.
diagnosed Friday the 13th of March, 1981
Minimed 504(now 507) December 28, 1985
two healthy children 1990 and 1998