Re: [IP] God and dm **if you are sensitive to religious discussion please del...

**********THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY. I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IF I DID NOT GET
HATE MAIL FOR THIS********

i personallu think that god is a "thing" that people have invented in order
ot give some reason to why things happen. I mean when things go bad people
just cant admit that they went bad Just because there has to be a reason - so
along came the God view. When they pray and then things come true it couldnt
be because it was meant to happen. It was by the hand of God.

I think i have Dm and Cf because well i got the lucky lottery number and was
just born to have it. There is no bad reason i got it, i just did. Its the
same reason all of us have Dm because we got lucky.

Jennifer Hughes