Re: [IP] How Low Have You Gone?

> Question...How low have you gone and NOT passed out....
   I have no idea.  I was once out working on my truck and started
feeling really, really wierd.  I went upstairs and tested and was
below my meters range (20-600).  I asked my wife to call the Dr.
while I started treatment.

   I normally have symptoms around 60, but was mistaking them for
being tired from working.  I can't even remember how high my BG
shot from the over-correction, but it was bad!!  I too often get
reading in the 30's (still doing MDI), and they're no big deal