[IP] aetna PPO

I had Aetna PPO.  They would always quote 80% on
supplies, but then when I got them from Minimed, they
actually covered them at 100% of the network
negotiated charge, and I did not have to pay anything.
 It was the strangest thing - if I or MM called them
they would always say 80%, but that was never the way
they processed the claim.  I could never figure out
why, but I wasn't going to argue!
The strips, insulin, etc. were covered by the drug
plan, which at that time was PCS, and I would pay $5 /
RX / monthly refill.

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.