[IP] RE: milk and diabetes

Hi.  I have done research over the past few years (while in college), and at
times found articles and other sources that have said there is a link
between cow's milk and diabetes.  As far as I can remember, it has to do
with the small amount of BSA (bovine serum albumin) in cow's milk that a
young or unstable immune system is not able to handle.  I'm not sure if the
BSA antigen is similar to the beta cells of the pancreas or if somehow the
antibodies made to attack the BSA somehow increase the bodies response to
beta cells.  I will try and find some of the sources I used right now and
get back to you all.  I hope this helps.