Re: [IP] How Low Have You Gone?

> I was just curious ...how low have you gone.

I've hit 27 while still awake and semi-coherent several times in 17 years
but at 19 (only once thank god!) I was post-distal but conscious and trying
to communicate from hypo-triggered seizure, hubby had to treat my  low. It
would have been horrible had I been alone, in the 40's and high 30's, I just
start having symptoms of hypos. I feel great in my 40-50 range and am
currently working to improve my hypo unawareness.