Re: [IP] God and dm **if you are sensitive to religious discussion please delete**

Julie and others,
When I was diagosed, my mother gave me the book "When Bad Things Happen to
Good People" by Harold S. Kushner. All I can say is, read it. Rabbi Kushner
had a son with a rare illness who died at 14. The book basically takes the
stance that diseases such as diabetes and other realities of life are random
happenings but didn't disregard spiritual beliefs. I loved it. It will make
you feel so much better.
dxed 9/92, hopefully pumping soon