[IP] re: kids and intelligence

I believe it could make a difference how early one gets TI.  Getting it at
vs. 2 or even 5 could make a huge difference.  My dau. was dx'd at 5, and
soon after became spacy in class, trouble understanding directions, etc.  If
bgs are too high, or too low (rarely just right) it definitely effects
ability to concentrate.  Luckily she is very responsible and a hard worker,
does have to compensate and does get frustrated with herself.

And this is a child who was saying several words at 7 mos. old.  Holly