Re: [IP] CA insurance: aetna, lifeguard?

I forgot to mention that I do live in CA. Los Angeles. I've also fought an
HMO in the past regarding their substandard coverage. In 1995, I filed a
grievance with CareAmerica regarding their refusal to cover strips, syringes
and other supplies. I didn't change their minds but was later featured as
part of an LA Times series on what a crappy job HMOs were doing. I like to
think me and others who made a stink helped pave the way to more insurance
companies covering supplies. The company I'm with now, Blue Cross, covers
strips 100 percent. Yippee!
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon!