RE: [IP] God and dm **if you are sensitive to religious discussio n please delete**

Julie Britt [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Some days I have a hard time with my spiritual beliefs and
> keeping faith in
> God when I have to stare reality in the face.

Since others may have similar concerns, I'm responding publicly, but this
time only.  I'm happy to engage in private discussion (or on IP Spirit - I
*think* I'm subscribed there although I haven't seen anything from that list
for a while).

Julie, I recommend getting and reading _When Bad Things Happen to Good
People_ by Rabbi Harold Kirschner.  It's an eye opener, IMHO.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR