Re: [IP] Medic Alert bracelet

Lyndy Said:

>My guess is that they would read the bracelet but wouldn't call from
>the scene (btoo busy dealing with a medical crises situation) but that >the
>hospital would if you were still unconscious or out of it when you
> >arrived.

Yeah, I think this is more likely.  This is probably what would happen if I
were traveling or somewhere that no one knew me.  When I get to the
hospital, the ER nurses just look me up in the computer.  EMT's apparently
recognize me on sight, and have never had to ask me name.  :)  (Ah, the
benfits of living in a small town....)

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424