Re: [IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

In a message dated 11/2/01 6:49:20 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Don't feel bad about not getting much response, I haven't gotten a
to anything I've posted in a long time, I think it happens to a lot of us.

I have the same problem as you and Faith, Denise. Only one person responded
with limited info about what I and another poster wanted to know more about.
Again, you are definitely not alone on so many fronts.
-- Deanna
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon!